ScanSnap iX1400 Classic One-Touch Button Document Scanner
The ScanSnap iX1400 provides a seamless document scanning experience with a one-touch scan button and user-friendly software, creating a simplified solution for everyday needs. Simple icons make it easy to sort, organize, save and search providing a complete end-to-end document management solution for home or office.
- Simple operation with just one-button
- Equipped with reliable USB connectivity
- Fast scanning up to 40 ppm/80 ipm (A4-size documents, color, 300dpi)
- Holds 50 sheets in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Stable paper feeding through Ultrasonic Sensor and high-quality Brake Roller
- Produces clean images using Streak Reduction technology
- Scan documents, business cards and long receipts with the attachable Receipt Guide
- Scan envelopes, plastic cards, folded A3 documents, and documents with sticky notes with Manual Feed mode
- Scan directly to Microsoft® Word, Excel and PowerPoint® using ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnapTM
- ScanSnap Home software organizes scanned files on PC and Mac
- Reliable operation with USB connection: The ScanSnap iX1400 is designed for a simple, one-touch scanning experience. With the touch of one button, documents are scanned, images are cleaned up, and organized for fool-proof usability.
- Stress-free usability for any users: Friendly user interface enables even the most technology challenged users to scan and complete their tasks with peace of mind.
- Steady and versatile paper feeding: Inheriting the Ultrasonic Sensor and the Brake Roller from our business scanners, the iX1400 continues to provide superior reliability for various paper types. Each paper is fed individually to prevent feeding errors.
- Clean, improved images: The iX1400 produces consistent, high quality and clean images. Even if streaks do appear on scanned images, the Streak Reduction function removes them, reducing the hassle of time-consuming rescans. Automatically removes blank pages, deskews and rotates, detects color, grayscale and black and white, and detects document size.
- Scan receipts and much more: Reduce paper preparation even before hitting the scan button. Scan oversized or difficult documents, including envelopes, receipts or business cards.
- Experience the best with ScanSnap Home software: The ultimate document management platform which combines all of your favorite functions into one. Easily manage, edit and access data from documents, business cards, receipts and photos with the software.
Capture Service is a cloud-based service you can subscribe to on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
Click here to go to the Azure Marketplace.
Fujitsu’s EdgeXperience Capture Service is an industry first intelligent Imaging Solution as a Service (ISaaS) public cloud offering,
designed to accelerate the data-driven digital transformation to meet the challenges of today’s distributed business environment.
Built on the intelligent, scalable and secure NX Manager – Cloud, EdgeXperience Capture Service allows businesses to drive operational
efficiencies, reduce costs, scale as needed, and implement with minimal disruption.
Combined with the fi-7300NX document scanner with PaperStream NX Manager-Cloud, businesses can convert costs from CAPEX to OPEX and
enhance current processes with additional functionality-all with nominal administration and IT costs.
Requirements: Not included with subscription
- Windows 10 or later
- Compatible ScanSnap (either/or)
- ScanSnap software (either/or)
- ScanSnap Home V1.8.1 or later
- ScanSnap Manager V7.1L27 or later
- Access to internet
- Compatible browser (either/or)
- Edge Version 91.0.864.48 or later
- Chrome Version 91.0.4472.101 or later
- Sufficient local system storage while scanning (20GB recommended)
- Permanently if operating stand-alone
- Temporarily if exported to 3rd party service
- Active QuickBooks Online subscription if exporting to QuickBooks Online
- Automatically recognizes and extracts following data points from compliant invoices*
- Header: Vendor Name, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Purchase Order Number
- Footer: Total Amount, Total Tax Amount
- Line Items: Item Number, Description, Quantity, Unit Price, Line Item Total
- Counts only invoices that return one or more data points listed above
- Provides operator an interface to manually verify and correct data points listed above
- Provides portal to track usage
- Integrates with ScanSnap using ScanSnap Home or ScanSnap Manager software
- Can automatically export compatible data points into QuickBooks Online
* Recognition and extraction of data from invoices are subject to the limitations set forth below.
- Not all invoices are formatted or in a condition to return any, some or all data points accurately using this technology
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy can be impacted by many factors such as invoice formatting, font (handwriting) and graphics, scanner issues, etc.
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy cannot be guaranteed due to limitations on technology.
- Cannot recognize or extract data points from the following forms
- Non-US invoices
- Utility bills
- Chinese invoices
- Commercial invoices (waybills, bill of ladings, shipping receipts)