The fi-8170 Deluxe Bundle combines best-in-class hardware with powerful PaperStream Capture Pro software.
PaperStream Capture Pro is a simple, yet powerful front-end capture software that efficiently processes documents by offering seamless, high-quality front-end capture, image enhancement, and organized, indexed, and extracted data for release. PaperStream Capture Pro can help organizations optimize important data, improve business efficiencies and increase productivity.
PaperStream Capture Pro will help you clean up your scanned documents and improve OCR, while offering a user-friendly interface that allows for easy operation from start to finish. The fi-8170 Deluxe Bundle increases productivity without hidden costs and will help you digitize your documents more efficiently.
- High-level data extraction and indexing
- Imports electronic images
- Supports multi-station licensing
- Releases images and metadata into your cloud or on-premise database
- Image clean up during and after the scanning process via PaperStream IP
Fujitsu fi-8170 High-Speed Document Scanner features:
- Fast, double-sided scanning of up to 70 pages per minute
- 100-page automatic document feeder for large or mixed stacks of documents
- Supports both USB 3.2 and ethernet wired network connections
- Color LCD panel for easy operation from the front of the scanner
- Ultrasonic Multi-feed Detection ensures the capture of all images fed through the scanner.
- Intelligent Paper Protection with Image Monitoring prevents paper jams
- Scans documents and hard cards up to 1.4 mm, including passports, IDs, and embossed cards.
- In-box software includes PaperStream IP (TWAIN/TWAIN64/ISIS), PaperStream Capture, PaperStream
ClickScan, Scanner Central Admin SOP, ERG, fi Series Online Update
- Download software includes PaperStream NX Manager
- 1-Year Advance Exchange Warranty
Capture Service is a cloud-based service you can subscribe to on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
Click here to go to the Azure Marketplace.
Fujitsu’s EdgeXperience Capture Service is an industry first intelligent Imaging Solution as a Service (ISaaS) public cloud offering,
designed to accelerate the data-driven digital transformation to meet the challenges of today’s distributed business environment.
Built on the intelligent, scalable and secure NX Manager – Cloud, EdgeXperience Capture Service allows businesses to drive operational
efficiencies, reduce costs, scale as needed, and implement with minimal disruption.
Combined with the fi-7300NX document scanner with PaperStream NX Manager-Cloud, businesses can convert costs from CAPEX to OPEX and
enhance current processes with additional functionality-all with nominal administration and IT costs.
Requirements: Not included with subscription
- Windows 10 or later
- Compatible ScanSnap (either/or)
- ScanSnap software (either/or)
- ScanSnap Home V1.8.1 or later
- ScanSnap Manager V7.1L27 or later
- Access to internet
- Compatible browser (either/or)
- Edge Version 91.0.864.48 or later
- Chrome Version 91.0.4472.101 or later
- Sufficient local system storage while scanning (20GB recommended)
- Permanently if operating stand-alone
- Temporarily if exported to 3rd party service
- Active QuickBooks Online subscription if exporting to QuickBooks Online
- Automatically recognizes and extracts following data points from compliant invoices*
- Header: Vendor Name, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Purchase Order Number
- Footer: Total Amount, Total Tax Amount
- Line Items: Item Number, Description, Quantity, Unit Price, Line Item Total
- Counts only invoices that return one or more data points listed above
- Provides operator an interface to manually verify and correct data points listed above
- Provides portal to track usage
- Integrates with ScanSnap using ScanSnap Home or ScanSnap Manager software
- Can automatically export compatible data points into QuickBooks Online
* Recognition and extraction of data from invoices are subject to the limitations set forth below.
- Not all invoices are formatted or in a condition to return any, some or all data points accurately using this technology
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy can be impacted by many factors such as invoice formatting, font (handwriting) and graphics, scanner issues, etc.
- Data point recognition and extraction accuracy cannot be guaranteed due to limitations on technology.
- Cannot recognize or extract data points from the following forms
- Non-US invoices
- Utility bills
- Chinese invoices
- Commercial invoices (waybills, bill of ladings, shipping receipts)